Key Project References
University of the Western Cape
- Financial Management Improvement and Restructure of the Finance Division focusing on restricted Funds (donor funding). We developed an additional financial procedure manual focusing specifically on funding received from the National Research Foundation (NRF).
- Restructure of the Student Credit Department in order to improve on student debt collection and the management of student accounts.
- Implementation of a Management Information System (MIS) enabling the University to measure itself against it's Key Performance Indicators and performed a Business Process Redesign (BPI) exercise to align current practices with the strategic vision.
- Implementation of a Business Intelligense Roadmap.
- Implementation of the first Open Source Enterprise Business Intelligence Tool in Africa.
- Synerlogix has been contracted into UWC for the past 2 years to Manage and Administor it's Oracle Database environment.
Implementation of it's Member Voucher System which was initially posted to clients in the Virgin Active magazine, and now available online via the "Virgin Active Lounge".
This was done by using Open Source Technology and contributed to a huge financial saving to Virgin Active eliminating any printing, mailing and distribution costs.
Shell Energy SA (Pty) Ltd
Implementation of an Open Source Workflow Tool to with in the UMOJA project for SOPAF (Shell Oil Products Africa)
Critical success factors have and will continue to be the fact that we add long term sustainable value to client's operations, and that this is perceived to be the case by the client. As a service related operation, we have only our reputation to secure future business, and past engagements have secured this reputation for the SynerLogix brand name.
Technologies we use
Synerlogix focusses on Sales, Development and Implementation of Oracle Solutions to suite our clients' needs. For more detail on how Oracle solutions are used in different industries click the links below.
Lenovo is an innovative, international technology company formed as a result of the acquisition by the Lenovo Group of the IBM Personal Computing Division. Synerlogix currently sells a range of Lenovo Products to suite your business needs.